Friday, February 10, 2012

Talking about Virtual Worlds on MetaReality



Yesterday I was a guest on MetaReality's weekly podcast about virtual worlds.

We chatted about my time at Linden Lab, cool stuff happening at ReactionGrid, virtual world platforms like Jibe and Opensim, the Hypergrid Adventurers Club, and the future evolution of virtual worlds.

Great people, great discussion and quite a few laughs.  Kim, thank you again for having me on the show.

My favorite part was when all of us logged in to my Jibe world and ran around exploring while we were chatting live on the show.  Lots of fun!



-John "Pathfinder" Lester
Chief Learning Officer, ReactionGrid Inc.

2 comments:

  1. The chicken is an NPC. ;) I have lots of rigged and animated mesh models like the chicken running around my Jibe world on their own.

    ReplyDelete